Kore wa zombie desuka? 14 [EN] + info



Kyaa ~ we got some bad and some good news~


It was a long time huh

Bad news:

First of all I wanna talk about Akuma no Riddle, I’ve always thought that it’s a waste of time having more than one scanlation group releasing the same manga so, sadly we’re dropping this project. Hopefully the other two scanlation groups will do a better job, that’s what we tried all the time, even though this project started with some bad chapters we really tried to constantly improve their quality, ‘cause that’s what we always wanted to give you guys, a great chapter.

As for Pupa, I gave up trying to contact mattari’s leader so I guess this means we’re dropping it as well (‘cause I have no intention to translate it myself lol)


Good news:

We’ll be taking new projects soon, actually, I’m translating another manga already so make sure to leave an opinion when we release it (It’s useless if you guys don’t like it).


Kore wa zombie desuka? Is still *and hopefully will keep* being released as a joint project with assassin scans. 


Kore wa zombie desuka? 14 [EN]   MF DF Batoto

2 comments: